2 more people charged after alleged shooting in Fort Resolution, N.W.T., last week, say RCMP
Men from Ontario and Alberta had already been charged in the incident

Two more people from the Northwest Territories have now been charged in connection with an alleged shooting in Fort Resolution last week, according to the RCMP.
Police said they got a call that several shots were fired in a home in the community last Tuesday in an initial press release on Friday.
Following that call, police arrested three people – a 24-year-old Ontario man, a 23-year-old Alberta man, and a Northwest Territories woman.
None of them were legal tenants of the residence, police said.
RCMP later obtained a warrant, searched the home and found 465 grams of crack cocaine, 79 grams of illegal cannabis, two loaded sawn-off shotguns and "other drug paraphernalia."
Police said the 42-year-old N.W.T. woman who was arrested has now been charged with possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking, possession of a prohibited firearm and unlawfully being at a residence.
A 28-year-old person from Fort Resolution has also now been charged in the incident, police said. That individual is facing a charges of possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking and possession of a prohibited firearm.
The Ontario man and the Alberta man had already been charged with drug and firearm-related offences.